Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Hazardous Tales book 3 Deadline Crunch!

I hope you've been enjoying the weekly posts here on the Hazardous Tales blog. I've certainly enjoyed posting them. You've probably noticed that there haven't been any new posts since Thanksgiving. The reason for this is the Hazardous Tales Book #3 CRUNCH.

I'm wrapping up the third book this month. It's a lot of pages, a lot of drawing, a lot of writing and rewriting--crunchtime! But, boy, oh boy, am I excited for this one. It's going to be really good. I can't wait to unveil it soon. I'll be able to spill the beans on the subject matter around the time the Abrams catalog for Fall 2013 comes out.

So stay tuned! We'll be back with weekly posts starting in January. I'll finish the three-month sales meeting story (although by then it'll be closer to a six month sales meeting) and get back into some more great bite-sized historical comics!

In the mean time, happy holidays! Do you know what fits remarkably well into a Christmas stocking? Hazardous Tales!